Put Your Clunker Out to Pasture
Do you have a car, truck, ATV, horse trailer, tractor, RV, or other vehicle collecting dust at your home? NCEFT is partnering with Charitable Adult Rides and Services (CARS) to benefit from donations of new or used vehicles. Vehicles do not have to be in running condition, and CARS can accept donations of most vehicles on behalf of NCEFT. NCEFT benefits directly from your donation, and you receive a tax deductible receipt.
How Donating a Vehicle Works
Donating couldn’t be easier. All you need is the title and registration, and CARS takes care of the rest.
- Once you initiate a donation through CARS, they will schedule a convenient time for pick up
- As soon as you donate, you will receive a written acknowledgment of your vehicle donation
- CARS then auctions or disposes of the vehicle and gives NCEFT the majority of the proceeds
- If the proceeds are worth $500 or more, CARS will mail you an additional receipt and will include a required IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes
- Have questions? Watch the video below, read through the convenient FAQ on the CARS website, or call 855-500-RIDE (855-500-7433) to speak to a live operator
- Ready to proceed with your donation? Start by filling out the online form on the CARS website or call 855-500-RIDE (855-500-7433) to speak to a live operator
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is dedicated to helping organizations like NCEFT create, implement, and manage vehicle donation programs. The majority of the proceeds from your vehicle donation directly benefit NCEFT.
Make your vehicle donation to NCEFT online through the CARS website, or contact 855-500-RIDE (855-500-7433) for more information or to initiate a donation.