Your generous support of NCEFT is deeply appreciated.
NCEFT is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation (tax ID 94-2378104). Our work is supported primarily by gifts from generous supporters like you, and we receive no state or federal funding. Your tax-deductible contributions play a major role in helping children, adults, military Veterans, and First Responders with special needs. NCEFT is a Platinum Guidestar.org Participant and a Top-Rated GreatNonProfits.org member with a 5-star rating.
Your donations can accomplish the following:
- $7,500 contributes one year of therapy to a person with special needs
- $5,000 sponsors a therapy horse for one year
- $2,500 supports veterinary costs for our special equine therapists
- $1,500 underwrites one ten-week session of therapy
- $500 provides scholarships to families, Veterans, or First Responders who need assistance
- $150 funds one therapy session for a person with special needs
- $50 maintains NCEFT’s beautiful grounds and historical barn property
Donate via Credit Card Online Today
Make a secure donation online today with any major credit card. Click the button below.
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to NCEFT. Download the NCEFT Donation Form and mail to:
National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy
ATTN: Development Director
880 Runnymede Road
Woodside, CA 94062
Employer Matching Gifts: Grow Your Donation of Time or Money!
Many companies offer gift matching programs to encourage philanthropy among their employees, including matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Typically, by simply completing a matching gift form (online or on paper), you will be able to double or even triple the impact of your contribution. Use the search field below to discover if your employer offers a gift matching program.
Additional Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to NCEFT. See how you can support NCEFT’s efforts by clicking here: Additional Ways to Give
Did you know that you can now donate a car, truck, ATV, horse trailer, tractor, RV, or other vehicle to benefit NCEFT?
- Make your vehicle donation to NCEFT online through CARS
- Contact (855) 500-RIDE (or (855) 500-7433) to reach a live operator