Your generous support of NCEFT is deeply appreciated.
NCEFT is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation (tax ID 94-2378104). Our work is supported primarily by gifts from generous supporters like you, and we receive no state or federal funding. Your tax-deductible contributions play a major role in helping children, adults, military Veterans, and First Responders with special needs. NCEFT is a Platinum Guidestar.org Participant and a Top-Rated GreatNonProfits.org member with a 5-star rating.
Your donations can accomplish the following:
- $5,175 contributes one year of equine-assisted physical, occupational, or speech therapy to a person with special needs
- $2,500 supports a Veteran or First Responder for an eight-week session of equine-assisted mental and behavioral health assistance
- $1,250 underwrites one ten-week session of equine-assisted physical, occupational, or speech therapy
- $500 sends a child in need to Happy Trails Camp at NCEFT
- $267 covers the actual cost to NCEFT to provide one equine-assisted therapy session
- $115 funds the cost to patients of one equine-assisted therapy session for a person with special needs
- $50 buys two bales of hay to feed our therapy horses and donkeys
Donate via Credit Card Online Today
Make a secure donation online today with any major credit card. Click the button below.
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to NCEFT. Download the NCEFT Donation Form and mail to:
National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy
ATTN: Development Director
880 Runnymede Road
Woodside, CA 94062
Become a Monthly Donor
Simply set up a recurring payment to NCEFT through your online banking. You’ll make your commitment more manageable and you’ll add to NCEFT’s predictable cash flow. At the end of the year, you’ll receive a tax receipt/statement from NCEFT showing how much you donated.
Employer Matching Gifts: Grow Your Donation of Time or Money!
Many companies offer gift matching programs to encourage philanthropy among their employees, including matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Typically, by simply completing a matching gift form (online or on paper), you will be able to double or even triple the impact of your contribution. Use the search field below to discover if your employer offers a gift matching program.
Additional Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to NCEFT. See how you can support NCEFT’s efforts by clicking here: Additional Ways to Give
Did you know that you can now donate a car, truck, ATV, horse trailer, tractor, RV, or other vehicle to benefit NCEFT?
- Make your vehicle donation to NCEFT online through CARS
- Contact (855) 500-RIDE (or (855) 500-7433) to reach a live operator