BE A VISIONARY…LEAVE A LEGACY
For each of us, philanthropy is intensely personal. It is an expression of our values and our vision of the world we hope to create for the next generation. Your support of NCEFT today makes it possible for us to carry on an over-45-year legacy of horses, hope, and healing well into the future.
WHAT IS THE NCEFT LEGACY SOCIETY?
NCEFT’S Legacy Society honors individuals who share our vision of promoting dignity, healing, and opportunity to those with disabilities by including NCEFT in estate or financial plans. When you arrange a planned gift to NCEFT, you make a significant commitment to our tomorrow and your legacy.
Please read on to learn about options for planned giving, including bequests (wills or trusts), retirement plans, life insurance, and others. Click for further details. Many of these planned giving options provide benefits to you and your heirs in the form of tax savings or income in your retirement years. Please consult your attorney or financial advisor to determine the giving options that are appropriate to your unique circumstance. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. For examples of sample bequest language, click here.
You are eligible to join the Legacy Society simply by including NCEFT in your estate or financial plans and communicating those intentions to NCEFT. No immediate donation is necessary, and there are no membership fees or dues.
Legacy Society members receive the following complimentary benefits:
- Invitations to NCEFT major donor and other special events
- Complimentary tickets to NCEFT’s annual Gala
- An opportunity to share your story with others who care as much as you do about people with disabilities
- Assurance that NCEFT understands and can fulfill your personal wishes
- Formal thanks and recognition as a benefactor in publications, reports, our website, and elsewhere (with your explicit permission)
HOW TO JOIN
Becoming a part of the Legacy Society requires only two steps.
- First, work with your legal and/or financial professional to name NCEFT in your planned giving provisions. Click for suggested planned giving options.
- Second, communicate those plans to NCEFT by printing and returning the form below. This enables us to properly express our gratitude and ensures that NCEFT uses your gift as you intend.
Change the Lives of Children & Adults with Disabilities Well Into the Future
“NCEFT has been a major part of my life, initially as a supporter, then as a Board Member, and finally as a patient. As I have come full circle with NCEFT, it made sense to complete the circle of giving by including NCEFT in my estate plans. I know NCEFT will thrive for years to come, and I am honored to be part of that legacy.” — Casey Terribilini, NCEFT Board Chairman & Legacy Society Member
The information provided does not constitute professional legal or tax advice and is for general informational purposes only. Consult your legal or financial professional. NCEFT understands that plans are non-binding and do not constitute a legal promise of any future donation to NCEFT. All information will be held in confidence, and changes to your arrangements may be communicated by contacting the NCEFT Development Office. Gifts can be made anonymously.